Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: omg omg omg its nealy here

Re:omg omg omg its nealy here 10 years 6 months ago #8503

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
No need when you're a lady of leisure :laugh:
Different if you're a rebel, therebel.
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:omg omg omg its nealy here 10 years 6 months ago #8504

• PeterJH
My Birmingham cd arrived this morning. Played it twice through already. It's awesome! It's all I wanted and more.

Not impressed with the new 'favoured' industry packaging, that scratches cd's as you take them in and out (that is a minor quibble). The music is of the highest quality. Jaw droppingly good to be honest!

Great cover pic, nice inner art work. All I need now is the dvd!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Re:omg omg omg its nealy here 10 years 6 months ago #8505

• RachelPAtoSH
Great to read your thoughts on the CD, Peter. Steve will be glad. You're the first to give an opinion! Re the packaging, that is the way things are headed, apparently. We really like Mark Scarfe's clever artwork and design. We hope you enjoy the DVD as much! RACHEL

Re:omg omg omg its nealy here 10 years 6 months ago #8506

• RachelPAtoSH
.....I believe Stella's may have arrived, too. We look forward to her own critique!

Re:omg omg omg its nealy here 10 years 6 months ago #8507

• cockneyr3bel
Think mine has arrived(and Judy's),my neighbour has taken in 3 parcels today.omg cant wait to get home tomorrow.know what I'm doing wednesday !!!!

Re:omg omg omg its nealy here 10 years 6 months ago #8508

• therebel
well sneaked off a lil early when I got the phone call from my other half I had 2 packages waiting for me .
at 52 years young the feeling of Christmas mornings have kinda gone a little bit over the years but today wow its back driving home with a smile as wide as hell on my face .

just a quick word thanks amazon prompt delivery not sure about your packaging as I ripped it open and droped it on the way to the dvd lol

then the covers great pictures nicely put together package top stuff .

but then the real treat wow im back in brum stunning sound nice camera work but lets cut to the chase genius yeah mr Harley I mean you both discs are a credit to your work and the wonderfull musicians around you what a night one I will now be able to live over again and again see you all soon in bilston probably need a new copy by then as it might just never leave my dvd till its worn out
Was in a frenzy from the midnight air when I saw the light
I realized only children can live upon a timeless flight